Monday, September 7, 2009

GNO: Games & Treats

A request was made that we get together and eat treats. You wish is our command. {Feel free to leave comments of GNO suggestions---we want to do what you want to do.} 

Tonight: 9:00 at Amber's house
Bring a treat {if you want or can easily pull it together} 

Don't know where Amber lives? Leave a comment and we'll contact you directly. Be there or be square. 

p.s. I'm bringing my scrapbook stuff----major project to finish with a Thursday deadline. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooops I forgot today was monday :( But I just got in from working in the yard and it is 10:00 at least is was cooler than this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin is encouraging me to go to GNO tomorrow (Sept. 14th). (I've been planning on just curling up in a ball for the next several months.) Is there a plan? I don't even know if Malisa is completely better. I've been a bit out of touch. Thanks for setting this up.

    ReplyDelete