Sunday, September 27, 2009

GNO, Monday, Sept. 28th


Alanna is moving (sniff, sniff). This Monday will be her last GNO and her husband will be gone.

So, we're going to do dessert FONDUE at her house (and maybe games?). If you are coming we may assign you an ingredient to bring such as: strawberries, bananas (unless Nicole comes), pound cake, cookies, marshmallows,...or whatever else would be good dipped in CHOCOLATE.


I bet you all want to come to this one, right? Comment below to let us know...



:) Malisa

5 comments:

  1. I'll be there :)

    Oh yeah here is my blog. Only one post but I will get better. I need some help on figuring out how to put a slide show on a post.
    http://notsolongblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to be there... with Troy out of town and Kenzie in ballet, I don't think it will happen.

    Please give my best (and a huge hug) to our darling friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will DEFINATELY be there!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to come! Let me know what we need and I'll stop by the stoer. I also don't know where Alanna lives, so if someone will call me or stop by to pick me up, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just bringing pretzels because that's all I have worth dipping in chocolate. Hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete