Sunday, September 13, 2009

GNO, Mon. Sept 13th

YES, we are doing SOMETHING. Just don't know what yet.

I need to get out or at the least have some girl time.

I'm always up for a game night/treats. I could do it every week. However, we seem to get the best turnout if we go somewhere. Hmmmm.

Bowling again?
Movie at theatre?
Movie at home?
Games - maybe something new/unique and fun?
Other ideas?


Oh, HEY, what about a simple craft (and food)?!? Like hairbows or painting something - or jewelry (Nicole)? I LIKE that idea. I would offer my basement...

If it wasn't Monday night I'd recommend going to dinner too. I'm so in need of a break!

:) Malisa

4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I don't know if I'm in or out yet. We've had a hairy week of family activities---I don't know if Nathan will be up to it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so up for it. I honestly don't mind sitting in your basement Malisa. I could bring my cross-stitch. Let's just do something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to sadly miss this week. Mike's mom is in town and we've been running all night. I think I'm going to bed early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey... what would you girls think of going to the melting pot for chocolate or cheese one night? I know its a little more than we normally spend, but it might be nice to treat ourselves one of these weeks. If we just got chocolate or even chocolate and cheese... depending on the number of people who came it would probably be around $10 each. Just an idea for a new night out!

    ReplyDelete